Were asked daily, which is the right Down Comforter for me...
This is subjective and there is no mathematical formula to determine this.
Backing up a bit, Down Comforters do not produce warmth, they hold in heat that your body generates.
- Down, much like the insulation in your home, traps air. The more down you have in your comforter the more warmth the comforter will retain.
- Today, most houses are climate controlled year-round, so there’s little variation in temperature between the summer & winter months.
This is what you might consider when selecting one: are you a person that is cold or hot all the time?
- For example, if you find that you’re cold all the time, consider our regular weight comforter.
- If you’re always warm or hot at night, or if you live in a warm climate, select our summer weight comforter.
- If your somewhere in the middle, consider our light weight comforter . Our light weight Down Comforter is our most popular comforter.
This is a little vague, but, there is no formula to determine which one is right for you...