We were recently approached by a large warehouse club and asked a variety of questions about our luxury bedding and sheets.
- Apparently, their alleged luxury bed linens aren’t living up to their customers’ expectations.
- Their 500+ thread count sheets are sold in their warehouse stores and online, but, they began experiencing an exceptional amount of returns from their customers.
- Customers were complaining that their “luxury linens and sheets” were scratchy.
- They should have watched our video on why thread count isn’t that important (found further down this page).
- The most important attribute of good quality bed linens is good quality cotton.
- High thread count isn’t what makes a set of bed sheets good.
- Higher thread count can't make a poor grade of cotton feel better.
In the below image, we show the difference between a department store bed sheet and our luxury linen.
- The difference cannot only be felt but seen.
Here is an analogy, you can serve someone a ½ pound hamburger, but if it came from a 10- year-old milk cow, it isn’t going to taste as good as one made from Kobe beef.
If you purchase a complete sheet set for $80, you are likely not buying luxury linens.
- The dissatisfaction by consumers with this product is also demonstrated by their 2 of - 5 star rating.
In the below video, we explain why it’s all about the cotton when it comes to bed sheets.
To see dozens of videos & articles on bedding go to our "Bedding Tips" blog - here.
To shop for the very finest luxury linens, luxury bedding click on the below shop button.
Use code bedding tips at checkout & get 5% off your entire purchase.