Light Weight Baffle Box Down Comforters (Medium Warmth)
Luxurious Medium Weight Baffle-Box Down Comforter. 650 Fill Power Snow White 360 Thread Count 100% Cotton Solid Sateen Down Proof Shell.
Down comforters don’t have to be heavy to be warm. Vero’s luxury comforters are filled with 650 fill power snow white down and have a baffle-box construction, which is a premium construction style. Down offers an exceptional weight-to-warmth ratio. This lightweight (medium warmth) Down Comforter is perfect for warmer climates and seasons or for people that find themselves warm at night with heavier comforters.
This is our most popular weight Down Comforter.
- Ideal for those with average body warmth,
- Our Down goes through a 7 stage patented cleaning process, making it super clean and Hypoallergenic.
- The baffle-box construction style allows the down to loft to its fullest. It is a premium construction style and does cost a little more, but we think it is worth the expense.
- The combination of our cleaning and baffle-box construction makes them the benchmark for the industry.
- Our light/ medium weight comforter is constructed with a 1-inch sidewall construction, eliminating cold spots that are found in other styles of comforters.
- The shell of our comforters is made from a 100% cotton sateen shell, so they will not feel or sound scratchy as some down comforters do.
- Our comforters are light, cozy providing an incredible sleep experience.
- All of our Down Comforters are constructed with corner ties (loops) that help prevent slippage inside your Duvet Cover.
- Machine Washable.
- Our comforters provide warmth with minimum weight.
- The edges are corded, and double stitched edging provides maximum durability and longevity.
- Generously sized to ensure proper fit in your duvet cover.
- Available in King/Cal King and Queen size.
- All of our Down Products are IDFL certified, which means no live plucking or force-feeding.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
To view our other luxury Down Comforters - click here.
Watch our videos below to understand more about our comforters and what to look for when purchasing your next one.
- 360 thread count, 100% cotton shell, sateen weave.
- 650 fill-power snow white down.
- 15" box. Interior seams have a 1” baffle wall.
- Queen size comforter (92”x 96”) contains 46 oz. of snow white down.
- King size comforter (106”x 96”) contains 53 oz. of snow white down.
I've slept in my down comforter for two days and it's marvelous.
I've slept in my down comforter for two days and it's marvelous. I haven't seen my dog in that time because he hasn't come out from under it lol. I'm glad I chose it as my first line of defense against this upcoming winter cold. Thanks for being so helpful. Michael
I wanted to wait until I slept in the new linens, comforter, pillows, and duvet a few times before critiquing it.
After just one week here are my thoughts. The feel of the cotton is second to nothing I have ever slept in or touched. I have slept better in the last 7 days than I can ever remember. I fall asleep almost instantly, to the point where I don’t even think about falling asleep the next thing I know it’s morning time and I am well rested for the work day ahead of me. Granted, I do have my nights where I will wake up for a moment and turn a few times before falling asleep but this is minute compared to my nights prior to your linens. I genuinely feel like these linens are changing my life for the better. Comfortable is an understatement for the down comforter/duvet cover combination. The pillows and pillow cases are phenomenal. I am a very happy customer and glad to have paid the steep (in my opinion, even with your lower prices compared to your competitors) price for high quality bedding. Timothy