Looking to purcase new bedding, down comforter or duvet cover?
Click the shop now button to be directed to some of the finest bedding made...
Use code bedding tips at check out and get 5% off your entire purchase.
This task is easiest to complete with two people, but it is still easy if you’re attempting this on your own.
- Place your duvet cover on the bed with the opening at the foot of the bed.
- Place your down comforter on the floor at the foot of the bed.
- Keep in mind that most comforters and duvet covers are rectangles and they need to be oriented correctly to properly fit.
- With one hand grab a corner of the down comforter, then feed it up the inside of the duvet cover.
- Once you get to the top corner (the head of the bed) with your other hand, grab both the outside corner of the duvet cover and the down comforter corner.
- Release you hand from the inside and pull the duvet cover down to the foot.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the bed.
- Go to the foot of the bed, grab both the duvet cover and down comforter at the bottom and give them a vigorous shake, this will distribute the down comforter evenly inside the duvet cover.
- Close the duvet cover.
To shop for Italy's finest luxury linens, click on the below shop now button.
Use code bedding tips at checkout and get 5% off your entire purchase.
View 100+ “How to Tips” bedding related articles & videos here.