Click here to shop for Vero's luxury duvet covers.
Click here to shop for our luxury down comforters.
The best way to put a duvet cover on your down comforter is with (2) people, but it can be accomplished by yourself.
- Put your duvet cover on the top of your bed. Insure the opening is at the foot of the bed.
- Place the down comforter on the floor at the foot of the bed.
- Keep in mind that all king comforters and duvet covers and some queen comforters and duvet covers are rectangles, so insure they are orientated correctly.
- Open the duvet cover.
- With one hand, grab the top corner of the comforter and feed it up the side of the duvet cover, all the way to the top corner.
- With your other hand, grab and hold both the duvet cover and the down comforter (from the outside) and pull the duvet cover about half way down the duvet cover.
- Now go to the other side of the bed and repeat this process. This time you should be able to pull the duvet cover all the way to the foot of the comforter.
- Go back to the other side of the bed and pull the duvet cover down to the foot.
- Go to the foot of the bed, find the opening and grab the duvet cover only, then with both hands and give it shake, driving the down comforter to the head of the bed. Shake it a few times so that the comforter will orientate properly and move into the corners and sides of the duvet cover.
- Close the duvet cover.
To shop for Italy's finest luxury bedding click on the below shop button.
Use the code bedding tips at checkout & get 5% off your entire purchase.
View 150+ bedding related articles on our “How to Tips” page here.