Microfiber robes are easy to launder...
Microfiber robes look and feel great. They are also very simple to launder. Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to clean your microfiber robe.
- First, turn the robe inside out. This is done because the inside of the robe is the area that generally gets soiled the most. A common problem area is the collar, where make-up residue may be present.
- Wash the robe(s) in warm water and always use a mild detergent. We suggest using Le Blanc linen wash, which is sold here.
- Avoid using bleach at all costs. This will damage the cotton fiber, assuming that your robe does have some cotton on it.
- Do not overload your washing machine. Once the wash cycle is finished, insert the robe into the dryer and switch it to medium or a permanent press cycle.
- Remove the robe from the dryer when it is nearly dry or slightly damp. Turn it back so that the exterior is showing and then place it on a hanger. Any of the wrinkles that may have resulted from washing or drying will disappear.
- Let the robe air dry and when it is completely dry, return it to your closet or bathroom.
Our plush robe is actually worn by former U.S. President George W. Bush and his wife Laura Bush (see below).
Vero Linens has everything you need for countless nights of luxury. Our online showroom features elegant linens, terry bath towels and some of the softest sleeping pillows you will find. Check out our vast supply of luxury linens and get the night of sleep you have always dreamed about.
To shop for our luxury spa robes or our luxury bedding click on shop now button.
Use code bedding tips at checkout & get 5% off your entire purchase.
View 150+ bedding related articles on our “How to Tips” page here.