Some people like a several pillows on their bed, some don’t like to fuss with them. The answer comes down to personal preference.
- Decorative pillows add to the look of the bed.
- When it comes to sleeping pillows, some prefer to sleep with several at a time.
Pillowcases come in standard/queen & king size. They frequently sold in pairs, shams are generally sold individually.
All of our items are sold separately, so you can mix and match sizes & colors as you desire.
- With a full or queen size bed use 2 pillows.
- Many people like extra pillows.
- Having 4 sleeping pillows on a bed will give you two layers across the bed, which is a nice look.
- With king pillows, there are more options.
- Many people do not care for king size pillow – as they find them too long (36”) and difficult to manipulate when sleeping. Standard pillows are 26” long and much easier to move around when sleeping.
- If you enjoy a king size pillow – 2 will fit across the bed perfectly.
- If you don’t care for king size pillow, 3 standard pillows will fill the width of a king bed.
- For the two rows of pillows look, you will need 3 pair of standard size pillowcases and 6 standard pillows.
With decorative pillows, here is our suggestion:
Euros or Euro Sham:
- With a queen or full size bed – if you use 2 Euro shams, they will sit side by side and fill the entire bed’s width, if you want a fuller look, use 3, and slightly overlap them…
- Euro shams add a nice height and look to the bed and are great to lean against if you are reading or watching TV in bed.
- If you opt for 3 Euro shams, consider the center one in a different color or fabric.
- King or Cal king size bed – 3 Euro shams will sit side by side, filling the entire width of the bed, using 4 will give you a fuller look.
- With 4 Euro shams they will overlap slightly.
King & Standard pillow shams:
- Standard and king shams, add a nice decorative row of pillows to the bed. Most shams can be slept on as well.
- Use 2 standard shams on a full or queen bed.
- Use 2 king shams on a king bed.
To shop for Italy's finest luxury bedding, click on the below shop now button.
In the below video we explain how to make a perfect looking bed.
Use code bedding tips at checkout & get 5% off your entire purchase.
View our 150+ bedding related articles & videos here.